Hello! I’m Tom.
I was born in Beijing, China, and moved to the United States at age eight. I am a therapist and have worked in the profession for over seven years. I earned my undergraduate degree in Applied Psychology from New York University and my Masters’s degree from the University of Southern California.
My journey to becoming a therapist started after working as a broker and realizing my true passions lied in helping people change their life. I then quit the broker profession to follow my dream of becoming a therapist. Since then, I’ve helped people heal and change their life through my specialized methods (click here to learn more). My goal for my clients is to heal from trauma, understand their present circumstances, and re-shape their future. I create a safe place for my clients so that we can work together to build a strong foundation for their life and future. Let’s work together to create the life you’ve always imagined.
Stress & Anxiety
Grief & Loss
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Southern California (Summa Cum Laude)
- B.S. In Applied Psychology from New York University (Summa Cum Laude)
- Positive Psychology Certification from the University of North Carolina
- Somatic Experiencing (Advanced)
- Trauma-Informed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Processing) Therapy
- Internal Family Systems Therapy: The Presence of the Therapist, Polarizations, Extreme Protectors and
the Cycle of Addiction
- Telehealth for Mental Health Professionals
- Substance Use and Misuse, and Biopsychosocial Model of Addiction
- Licensed Master of Social Work in Georgia, Associate in Social Work in California
Get Started Today
Call 678.783.8082 or click on the button below to ask a question or schedule an appointment.