Hello! I’m Tom.
I was born in Beijing, China, and moved to the United States at age eight. I am a therapist and have worked in the helping professions for over seven years. I earned my undergraduate degree in Applied Psychology from New York University and my Master’s degree from the University of Southern California.
My journey to becoming a therapist started after working as a broker and realizing my true passions lie in helping people change their lives. I then quit the broker profession to follow my dream of becoming a therapist. Since then, I’ve helped people heal and change their life through my specialized methods (click here to learn more).
My goal for my clients is to heal from their past, understand their present, and re-shape their future. I create a safe place for my clients so that we can work together to build a strong foundation for their life and future. Let’s work together to create the life you’ve always imagined.
Stress & Anxiety
Grief & Loss
Education and Certifications
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Southern California (Summa Cum Laude)
- B.S. In Applied Psychology from New York University (Summa Cum Laude)
- Positive Psychology from the University of North Carolina
- Somatic Experiencing (Advanced)
- Trauma-Informed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Processing) Therapy
- Internal Family Systems Therapy: Therapist, Polarizations, Extreme Protectors and the Cycle of Addiction
- Telehealth for Mental Health Professionals
- Substance Use and Misuse, and Biopsychosocial Model of Addiction
- Licensed Master of Social Work in Georgia
- Associate Social Worker License in California
Interested in Individual Therapy?
Click on the button below to ask a question or schedule a free consultation.